Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Customer Feedback

What my customer thinks is so very important to me. Here are a few things some of my customers have had to say:

"That was a great day. As Mother of the Bride I was so happy that Amy caught all the great memories. We didn't have to try and find her she was always there for the special moments that the kids van show their kids and grandkids. Thank you Amy for doing such an awesome job" - Shelly Walker


Amanda Neubert's feedback can be found here at this link: http://allablessingindisguise.blogspot.com/2014/01/photographer-recommendation.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AllABlessingInDisguise+%28All+a+Blessing+in+Disguise%29

Gina Will writes "Amy did photos for my family and they look great. Anyone in the MTZ/Decatur area who needs photos, should check out her work."


Keep the comments coming! I love the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment