Friday, March 6, 2015

Contest!!!

I have an exciting contest I would LOVE to pull off for you all! I hope you have enjoyed watching my photo blog grow as much as I have. Now I want to "pay it forward" if you will. Here it goes:

If I can get at least 5 paid sessions IN the month of April, those first 5 will be entered into a contest that will take place the first week of May. Here is how it will work. If we get five sessions booked in April. Those first five can choose their favorite photo from their disc. I will post the favorites you all have chosen on a post & let the public vote. The photos will be numbered 1-5. You must SHARE SHARE SHARE the blog so that you can get the most votes. How do people vote? They can email me, text me or comment on the post with the photo number they want to win. The voting will run for 1 week. At the end of that week the family that had the most votes wins a FREE session to be used in the next few months and an 8x10 frame.  You may either keep it for your family or "pay it forward" and give it to a family of your choice.

If in the event we do not get 5 sessions booked for the month of April, those that do book will receive $10 off their next session.

So there you have it.  I would LOVE to be able to pull off my very first ever contest!!


Contact Info ~                                                                                                     

email mafibosler4@gmail.com
Phone 217-853-9143




No comments:

Post a Comment