Saturday, July 26, 2014

Back To School Special

Want a great deal? I have one for you!! I will be running a back to school special now through August 31st. **Sessions will be 50% off!!!** What a fantastic deal! Want a photo of your kiddos before they head of to school? Want something better than those boring "back to school" 1 pose photos with the usual blue backdrop? Give me a call! I would love to take an hour to spend with you & your kiddos taking some fun shots so they can pass around some fun photos at school! Maybe they are excited about their new back pack? Maybe they earned a trophy in a sport they played this summer, maybe they are excited about a new back to school outfit. Whatever it is, we will capture it for you! Hurry, & don't miss out on this great deal! After you've had your session, refer a friend & receive another 50% off session to get your Christmas photos! Great deal!

ENGAGEMENT ~ $60 NOW $30
MATERNITY ~ $60 NOW $30
CHILDREN/FAMILY ~ $60 NOW $30
**Not all sessions 50% off. Weddings, Gender Reveals & Hospital/Birth Photos are not included in this deal. regular prices will be charged**


CONTACT INFO
Please contact me my phone at 217-853-9143 or my email mafibosler4@gmail.com  and I would be happy to answer any questions or get you scheduled.














No comments:

Post a Comment