Sunday, July 27, 2014

DeFore/Whitt Wedding 7/26/2014

Here is a sneak peak at some wonderful intimate moments before the wedding took place. This couple,  along with  their family & friends, were an absolute pleasure to work with. This couple has so much love & joy they share and I feel blessed to have been a part of their special day.

 The bride had a request to have a picture of them BEFORE the wedding on either side of a door, holding hands. sort of a teaser before the big show, if you will. I loved it!!! These 3 photos were taken just moments before the show began.


( I want to sneak a kiss!) :)

 
The Groom was handed a little gift bag with a message that it was a gift from the bride. She enclosed a special note, just for him. He was so shocked & taken back by her love & generosity. It was so sweet.
 

 
And I couldn't leave out this little cutie! I LOVED the little guys running around in their cute little suspenders & bow ties! This guy was a flirt. He & his little brothers were adorable! I love the kiddos in weddings. Always so much fun.
 
 
 
There you have a sneak peak at the wedding I shot yesterday. I hope you will consider passing along my name & info to your family & friends. Also, give me a call & book your appointment today!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment